Have you guys checked out Halcraft’s Pretty Palettes posts? They are great, and every month during my shopping trip for beads, they are my inspiration for what to buy. So, I guess I’ve been low-key doing the monthly challenge/whatever-it-is already for while, but now I’m making it official! This month I’ll be making jewelry and showing off to you before it goes up in my shop based on this palette:
Read more about it and the inspiration for it at the April blog post here.
So what did I get on my Michael’s trip? Check it out:
- Light aventurine 10mm round stone
- Dark aventurine 8mm round stone
- Champagne luster quartz stone nuggets
- Unakite semi precious 8mm
- Chinese rainbow jasper 6mm stone beads
- Banded agate purple round 8mm stone
- Turquoise dyed howlite stone
- Lilac Glass Mix Small
- White lava stone 10mm round
- White howlite stone
- Imperial dyed purple 3x6mm stone
- Purple iris hematite stone square
And before you leave, why don’t you check out my shop? It has jewelry based on other challenges.